Friday, October 12, 2012

a beautiful mess





It sucks to be so excited with something or someone
you can't actually have.
I was better off alone til he came.
That feeling when someone embraced you for a long time,
then you suddenly felt connected, the very minute
you feel it, you know you can't let go.
This is exactly what i feel when i permitted myself
to be involved. 
There's always someone who will come into
your life, depart yet changed you totally.


A guy out there who was meant to come my way.
The one who told me what his plans and dreams are.
The one who brushed the hair out of my eyes.
The one who stare at me during movies
The one who text to say goodnight or just because he wants to hug me.


14days-- that's all it took to get close to him.
I maybe nothing to HIM but i realized i could be somebody to someone else.
I was so happy the night i spent with him and this is the part i fear the most.
I'm scared of loosing someone who's really and can never be mine.
I may sound selfish but i want us to make things work and if not
I want us to stay together and keep the connection we had.





No comments:

Post a Comment