Friday, August 16, 2013

Dear John: A Love Letter

Last warm night, I went back to the place where it all started.
I was seated in the same chair where we sat that night. A not so famous place called saluté, drinking your favorite jack daniels, alone. I decided to stay for a while and mull things over.I feel that the place is really haunted. I can still feel you, here. The bar is airconditioned but i can still feel the air rushing through. I remember when we first met, I secretly called you -the man across the table-. Same eyes, same smile..shifted around me. I always wanted to be your girl. The one who gets to keep you, worries about you, love you and to support you. I always wanted to be in your world.
It's been months and you're still here. I know that you didn't mean to hurt me. It hurts coz im tied up. I will never be that girl but please, be still in my life. Let's not finish what we have started. Hug, chat, unlimited text, watch movies, sing our hearts out loud, coffee, cigarettes and us. Help me to be a better person. I wanna be better with you. It just saddened me coz things change, far from it was before.
 Ours maybe the shortest "close" mutual relationship but i learned a lot compare to those being together for years. I will always remember "our pinkie promise inside the cab" that you will never leave me. And yes! i take everything seriously. Those things you said are all locked up here <3.


No comments:

Post a Comment